MyLife Digital Mission
One company, dedicated to enabling organisations and their consumers to gain value from their data. Through a highly functional platform, MLD will improve the supplier-consumer value exchange by better managing the data owners’ permissions, in line with the evolving privacy regulations. Combined with its domain expertise and data simplification solutions, MLD offers organisations an almost limitless opportunity for deeper insight to improve performance and business outcomes.
The success of this business depends on Sales and Partnership execution, so being part of this team will be exciting and fast paced. You will need to use your initiative and have the confidence to challenge those who are slowing us down. It will be hard work and fun, the expectations to achieve sales targets from medium to large, complex and potentially, internationally dispersed accounts will be high and so will the rewards.
- CxO level selling activities.
- Development and utilisation of Comprehensive Account Plans.
- Achieve sales quota from targeted and newly established accounts
- Develop sufficient pipeline to cover more than 5 times bookings targets
- Generate new opportunities through account development, target account prospecting.
- Routinely conduct 6+ face to face customer engagements per week.
- Orchestrate conference calls, WebEx presentations etc. as required.
- Deliver sales presentations and product demonstrations to new and existing prospects.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of sales forecasts and activities as required.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully managing and selling to large complex multinational accounts, working and selling at CxO level.
- Ability to produce and work to comprehensive and detailed account plans
- A proven track record of creating, driving and closing technical software and services deals.
- Must have software and/or services sales experience in either Data Management, Identity Managements and/or CRM solutions, Targeted industry experience is also required (Finance, Telco, Media, Utilities, Retail, Data & Marketing or Not for Profit)
- Ability to clearly articulate value statements such as; risk avoidance, productivity improvements and return on investment.
- Proven ability to maintain effective relationships with customers, building both business and technical champions, coaches and sponsors to maximise revenue opportunities.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative and team-oriented environment.
- Technical competency - Proficient in MS Office Suite and CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics or equivalent)
- Must hold and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must be prepared for both local and international travel