Are you a graduate caliber Senior Analyst with a passion for communicating insight and telling stories from large datasets? Wood for Trees is a leading provider of data and insight services to the Charity sector. We love what we do, because we help some of the UK’s largest, and also now smallest charities raise more money, increase supporter engagement, and improve the positive outcomes they can deliver. We are looking to recruit a Senior Analyst to lead, deliver and present projects (including insights and recommendations) to a valued set of clients.
We expect the best from our employee’s; in return we are committed to developing careers and pathways that give each individual the best prospects and opportunities.
- To conduct data analysis across a range of clients.
- To interrogate and present insight and analysis from large SQL databases.
- To work with and mentor junior analysts
- To work with consultant analysts to ensure appropriate insight is delivered in a robust and timely basis in order to answer client requirements.
- To work with the consultant analysts to shape and develop analytical and insight projects according to client specifications.
- Experience in similar role, using client data within an analytical environment.
- Ability to derive and communicate insight and meaning from large and complex datasets
- Experience of direct marketing techniques including knowledge of basic campaign metrics and targeting.
- Understanding of database structures and ability to manipulate large datasets.
- Ability to manipulate and present data within software applications such as Excel, Tableau and PowerBI and more
- Excellent planning and time management skills with clear, concise communication skills.
- Methodical, pragmatic, questioning mind.
- Experience of SQL for querying databases and extracting datasets.
- Use of R, Python, SAS or similar statistical software suite
How to Apply
Please send your CV and covering letter, along with salary expectations, explaining why you think you are suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your salary expectations.
*Strictly NO Agencies