About Wood for Trees
Established over 10 years ago, Wood for Trees is recognised as being the UK’s leading charity data analytics and database management business. Wood for Trees help charities and other not-for-profit organisations make a difference by helping them generate and utilise their money more effectively by helping them get the most from their data. This means more of the money they raise can be spent on their respective causes helping create a better society for all. We've built a reputation for providing valuable insight, strategic advice and pragmatic action that can have a significant effect on the bottom line.
Data is the starting point for all our work and from each client’s point of view, it’s the most important thing they entrust to us. You will join a small team, undertaking data analysis and providing genuine and relevant insights aligned with our client’s goals. You will help us excel in the charity, not for profit and other sectors by making data usable and useful, taking the time to explore and understand our client’s data and where it fits into the organisation. We expect the best; in return we are committed to developing careers and pathways that give each individual the best prospects and opportunities.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- To conduct data analysis across a range of clients.
- To interrogate and present analysis from large SQL databases.
- To work with senior and consultant analysts to ensure appropriate analysis is delivered in a robust and timely basis in order to answer client requirements.
- Manipulate and present data within software applications such as Excel, Tableau, Power BI and more
- Appraise what is useful and what is not, then use that new knowledge to develop our solutions and guide our clients.
- Good understanding of data and excellent numerical skills
- Experience of SQL for querying databases and extracting data-sets
- Understanding of database structures and ability to manipulate large data-sets.
- Excellent planning and time management skills with clear, concise communication skills.
- Methodical, pragmatic, questioning mind.
- Experience of direct marketing techniques including knowledge of basic campaign metrics and targeting.
- Graduate Calibre
- Use of R, Python, SAS or similar statistical software suite
- Writing and presenting reports to clients
- Experience of working with or in a charity or not-for-profit organisation.
- Numerate Degree
How to Apply
Please send your CV and covering letter, along with salary expectations, explaining why you think you are suitable for the role to email@example.com along with your salary expectations.
*Strictly NO Agencies