MyLife Digital Vision
To deliver a Valuable, Insightful and Trusted data driven world
MyLife Digital Mission
One company, dedicated to enabling organisations and their consumers gain value from their data. Through a highly functional platform, MLD will improve the supplier-consumer value exchange by better managing the data owners’ permissions, in line with the evolving privacy regulations. Combined with its domain expertise and data simplification solutions, MLD offers organisations an almost limitless opportunity for deeper insight to improve performance and business outcomes.
Reporting into the CFO you will be wholly responsible for Data Governance and Data Compliance for MyLife Digital. Encompassing its operating businesses and SaaS products, you will follow the Privacy by Design principles and respect the rights of the individual, protecting their personal data. Upholding ISO27001 as a minimum standard for everything we do, you will also be the named Data Protection Officer for the business.
- Strategically and tactically; develop, promote and implement MyLife Digital’s information security management system across its businesses. Monitoring compliance to maintain our ISO27001 certification, giving assurance and advice to the senior management team in relation to all aspects of Data Protection and Governance.
- Provide consultative services to MyLife Digital’s clients to support them operationalise the new privacy regulations, growing and reigniting actionable data.
- Assist the product teams to ensure the Consentric platform and associated features are beyond reproach with regard to global privacy and data protection regulations.
- Work closely with the Product, Development, IT, Sales, Marketing and Operations departments to ensure products, processes and systems comply with Privacy by Design and by Default as required under the GDPR.
- Co-ordination of risk assessment activities and risk treatment escalation
- Co-ordination, escalation and investigation of security incidents
- Planning and undertaking internal audits of the Company’s Information Security Management Systems
- Assisting with the preparation for external audits and assessments
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as an information governance and privacy professional and will be a qualified data protection practitioner, ideally ISEB qualified
- Experience implementing GDPR, as well as working knowledge of the impending electronic privacy regulation
- Experience of drafting, reviewing, commenting and negotiating data protection agreements is essential.
- Strong personal impact and relationship building skills, with the capability and energy to drive change.
- Demonstrate resilience, gravitas, a high level of credibility and good customer service.
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance. ·
- Previous experience, or willingness to obtain such competence, in the planning, management and effectiveness of conducting risk assessments as required
How to Apply
Please send your CV and covering letter, along with salary expectations, explaining why you think you are suitable for the role to email@example.com along with your salary expectations.
*Strictly NO Agencies