MyLife Digital Vision
To deliver a Valuable, Insightful and Trusted data driven world
MyLife Digital Mission
One company, dedicated to enabling organisations and their consumers gain value from their data. Through a highly functional platform, MLD will improve the supplier-consumer value exchange by better managing the data owners’ permissions, in line with the evolving privacy regulations. Combined with its domain expertise and data simplification solutions, MLD offers organisations an almost limitless opportunity for deeper insight to improve performance and business outcomes.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer you will work within our cross-functional, agile teams to develop the challenging new features of our personal data platform. Building on the existing capabilities of our secure and resilient platform APIs, you’ll develop innovative new features, and the supporting APIs that they require. Help us foster a genuine DevOps culture with continuous delivery, and work hard to develop an open, trusting environment where engineers are empowered to initiate change and improve processes.
- Create and enhance rich client UIs and supporting API services to implement user stories in timely manner.
- Use the Continuous Deployment Pipeline and other processes to ensure reliable deployment of change through to production environments.
- Frequently refactor product and test code to continuously improve code quality in low risk, tested increments.
- Follow TDD best practise to create well-tested, well-structured code that efficiently delivers value to users, and is easy to understand and maintain.
- Peer review code changes for other team members, suggesting structural, design, and quality improvements that impact ease of understanding and maintainability.
- Actively contribute to story planning, retrospectives, root cause investigations, workshops and design sessions.
- Continuously update skills and capabilities to keep pace with advances in standard engineering practices.
- Experience in commercial development team environment
- Familiarity with standard version control, build, test and deployment tooling.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and covering letter, along with salary expectations, explaining why you think you are suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your salary expectations.
*Strictly NO Agencies