To deliver a Valuable, Insightful and Trusted data driven world
One company, dedicated to enabling organisations and their consumers gain value from their data. Through a highly functional platform, MLD will improve the supplier-consumer value exchange by better managing the data owners’ permissions, in line with the evolving privacy regulations. Combined with its domain expertise and data simplification solutions, MLD offers organisations an almost limitless opportunity for deeper insight to improve performance and business outcomes.
As a Sales Operations Manager you will drive the efficiency and productivity of our sales team by removing any internal operational hurdles to increasing our revenues. You will drive the forecast process, analyse sales efficiencies through the use of salesforce.com and support the sales team with pricing proposals and approvals. You will manage the interface between sales and the finance function. Working at all levels within the organisation, you will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer and work closely with the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Develop and produce Salesforce.com (SFDC) pipeline reports, dashboard, and KPI’s in relation to opportunities and campaigns to drive business performance and insight.
- Operate as the interface between the sales and finance teams reviewing opportunity quotas and margins.
- Use expertise to provide accurate view of sales forecasts by line of business
- Collate forecast data from lines of business and agree with CRO in and out of quarter forecast numbers.
- Own annual quota process with CRO Goal Attainment form (GAF).
- Produce SFDC user guide and implement best practice.
- Provide pricing guidance and approval for sales opportunities (quotes). Work with Finance to ensure clearly defined Sales Order Processes (SOPs) and process documentation is in place and is known and understood by the appropriate department and stakeholders.
- Responsibility for ensuring MLD is operating within an agreed Contracts & Pricing framework, including pricing, formats and standards.
- Collaborate with Finance to ensure pricing policies and procedures are maintained to ensure proper internal controls for all aspects of price, margin and commissions.
- Experience of Sales Operations, having operated at a senior level in an international organisation.
- The ideal candidate will have a balance of strong analytical skills with good experience of project management, sales process design and improvement.
- Excellent analytical, reporting, data manipulation, dashboard creation, and business intelligence skills with an expertise in Salesforce.com
- Experience gained in a fast-paced, progressive environment, ideally within a Technology / Software Product led organisation.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
- Strong personal impact and relationship building skills, with the capability and energy to drive change.
- Ability to work in a high paced changing environment. Demonstrate resilience, gravitas, a high level of credibility and good customer service. Intellectually agile, quick thinking and articulate.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and mentor junior team members.
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills.
- Highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
- Ability to challenge the status quo, identify and establish best practice and efficiency in ways of working.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and covering letter, along with salary expectations, explaining why you think you are suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your salary expectations.
*Strictly NO Agencies