Wood for Trees Vision
Established over 10 years ago, Wood for Trees is recognised as being the UK’s leading charity data analytics and database management business. Wood for Trees help charities and other not-for-profit organisations make a difference by helping them generate and utilise their money, more effectively by helping them get the most from their data. This means more of the money they raise can be spent on their respective causes helping create a better society for all.
MyLife Digital Mission
One company, dedicated to enabling organisations and their consumers gain value from their data. Through a highly functional platform, MLD will improve the supplier-consumer value exchange by better managing the data owners’ permissions, in line with the evolving privacy regulations. Combined with its domain expertise and data simplification solutions, MLD offers organisations an almost limitless opportunity for deeper insight to improve performance and business outcomes.
As Senior Account Manager you will develop and nurture long-term relationships with a portfolio of charity customers with an emphasis on account development. Working to bridge the customer and delivery, effective communication is a vital part of the role and you will play a valuable and strategic role in delivering Wood for Trees’ ongoing success. This role would suit an organised outward going person, who would be expected to have a good understanding of how data and related services and products creates value for customers. Primarily in the areas of data management, data analytics and campaign management.
- Ownership of assigned accounts and projects to ensure continued customer success and development
- Generate new opportunities by understanding the customers developing requirements and working with the Account Director, Sales Director, Consultant Analysts and Solutions Consultants as required
- Routinely conduct account update reviews with both the internal and customers stakeholders.
- Orchestrate and attend regular face to face meetings, conference calls, WebEx presentations etc with customers as required.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of account and project status and activities as required.
- Own and maintain development of account and sales plans to generate on-going revenue streams.
- Accurately forecasting future activity, client spend and reporting back on performance against budget. Shared responsibility for driving projects through to completion both externally and internally, with assistance from Directors where required.
- Providing input and adding value to client strategy and briefing meetings. Guiding clients on approach and gaining an understanding of client strategy plans to ensure WfT is aligned to their future needs.
- Ability to understand and demonstrate solutions (at a high level) and software products and advise clients on creating profitable and/or improved solutions.
- Technical competency - Proficient in MS Office Suite, Collaborative Communication tools and CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics or equivalent.)
- Build strong relationships with key employees and customers.
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms.
- Meet agreed targets in context of continuing to delight the customer.
- Growth of pipeline and resulting revenues from managed accoun
- Retention of existing clients
- Number of customer success case studies produced and customer referrals
- Annual customer satisfaction survey – improved results in the area of account management
- Demonstrable experience of successfully managing delivery of technical solutions and analytical projects across multiple stakeholders
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years appropriate account management in either Data Management, Data Analysis and/or CRM solutions. Targeted industry experience is also preferred (Not for Profit) but not essential.
- Proven ability to grow and retain effective relationships with customers, building both business and technical champions, coaches and sponsors to delight customers and maximise revenue opportunities.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative and team-oriented environment.
- A problem solver with the ability to work both independently and as part of a diverse team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrable experience tracking relevant KPIs, working to and meeting deadlines.
- A customer-oriented attitude.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and covering letter, along with salary expectations, explaining why you think you are suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your salary expectations.
*Strictly NO Agencies