To deliver a Valuable, Insightful and Trusted data driven world
One company, dedicated to enabling organisations and their consumers gain value from their data. Through a highly functional platform, MLD will improve the supplier-consumer value exchange by better managing the data owners’ permissions, in line with the evolving privacy regulations. Combined with its domain expertise and data simplification solutions, MLD offers organisations an almost limitless opportunity for deeper insight to improve performance and business outcomes.
Whether it be for compliance or performance, there is an urgent need for organisations to understand and harness the power of the data they hold. As a Technical Business Analyst you’ll thrive in being the technical link between the Product and Engineering teams to ensure an efficient development and delivery process.
With an enquiring mind and a keen eye for detail, identifying and documenting feature requirements comes naturally. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and resolving the ‘shades of grey’ to bring clarity. You’ll report directly to the Product Director.
Sound like something you want to be involved with?
- Play a lead role within the Product team including the facilitation of workshops and other information gathering sessions
- Document required artefacts to support the products and their implementation including use cases, success criteria and process flows.
- Problem Identification and Root Cause Analysis to support use cases.
- Identification of relevant business metrics and KPIs to establish evidence based success criteria and feedback systems.
- Liaise with relevant technical and business teams to ensure that business and operational readiness tasks are identified and managed.
- Help to create user guides and training materials
- Participate in testing activities
- Help to analyse and manage issues during implementations
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience as an Agile technical business analyst – ideally in a complex data environment
- Solid technical background and understanding of software-as-a-service product sets.
- Use a logical, evidence-based approach to analysis and decision making
- Track record of enabling efficient development with an Engineering team
How to Apply
Please send your CV and covering letter, along with salary expectations, explaining why you think you are suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your salary expectations.
*Strictly NO Agencies